MAGA is Making the Civil Servant an Endangered Species
by Donald Moynihan
Conservative rhetoric has long portrayed government as ineffective and inefficient. But potraying civil servants as enemies and traitors is new and dangerous.
SOURCE: The Conversation
Human Beings Make Elections Work – Were You Kind to Poll Workers Today?
by Amel Ahmed
Overworked, underpaid, and now harassed and even threatened: election workers are the backbone of democracy and the nation can't afford to have them pushed out of their jobs.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations