SOURCE: The Atlantic
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has explained his presence in an anti-integration mob as an innocent coincidence. As the most powerful owner in the NFL, he likewise leads an organization that exhibits racial inequality without anyone feeling responsible for it.
SOURCE: Washington Post
"We know, at least in the abstract, what happened in the days and years after this photo of Jones was taken. He was there and he is here."
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel