Originally published 03/21/2013
Ben Yagoda is author of About Town: The New Yorker and the World It Made and the just-published How to Not Write Bad: The Most Common Writing Problems and the Best Ways to Avid Them. He is a professor of English and journalism at the University of Delaware.
- Messiah College Professor Says Christians Should Study History, Stop Overreacting to 'War on Christmas'
- Beloved WC Professor Robert Fallaw Dies at 78
- OAH Executive Board Issues Statement on Dissertation Embargoes
- Cynthia Russett, Historian of Women, Dies at 76
- Stanford historian re-examines practice of racial 'passing'