Originally published 03/29/2013
"I was stunned by how big it was," marine archaeologist Jim Hansson told The Local of the find.Hansson was out for a stroll along Kastellholmen island with his girlfriend on Sunday, taking in some rare springtime sun, when he noticed a pattern of wooden stumps penetrating the surface."If it had only been one or two beams sticking up, I may not have noticed it," he said."But I saw immediately that it was a shipwreck. You could clearly see the bow and the stern."...
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch