Alfred Hitchcock Festival
Originally published 04/07/2013
Radiotheatre: The Alfred Hitchcock FestivalUnder St. Marks Theater94 St. Marks PlaceNew York, N.Y.The Under St. Marks Theater is really under St. Marks, laying beyond a narrow door, down a dozen or more old stone steps through a dark tunnel -- a very small, very dark, and very foreboding theater. It is, in short, a perfect place for the new Alfred Hitchcock Theater Festival, which features radio plays based on Hitchcock film classics such as Rebecca, Strangers on a Train, Suspicion and 39 Steps.
- Smithsonian gets $1M to save endangered languages
- Two world-class libraries launch online archive of ancient Scriptures
- U.S. veteran held by North Korea helped anti-communist guerrilla force in 1950-1953 war
- Paul Aussaresses, 95, Who Tortured Algerians, Dies
- Baffling 400,000-Year-Old Clue to Human Origins