Originally published 05/09/2013
A Chicago alderman introduced an ordinance Wednesday that would allow museums to display unloaded firearms for historical purposes.According to DNA Info Chicago, city museums are currently prohibited from displaying unloaded firearms....
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse