Originally published 06/06/2013
For the past 48 years, the Mormon History Association has opened its doors to welcome historians and enthusiasts alike. All are welcome as long as they hold one thing in common: An interest in Mormon history.Mormon history lovers will gather for the 48th annual MHA conference June 6-9 in Layton, Utah.Though the group today can boast of a membership of approximately 1,100, with members from Hong Kong to St. George, the Salt Lake-based Mormon History Association came from humble beginnings....
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian turns baker?