SOURCE: Collectors Weekly
by Lisa Hix
It's not a lesson we should hang on to.
SOURCE: BBC News
The Elephant Man's remains continue to be object of medical fascination over 100 years after his death.
by David M. Perry
Robert Saylor, a 26-year-old man with Down Syndrome, died after being put in handcuffs by officers outside of a movie theater. That's only one of dozens of recent incidents.
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel