Originally published 11/07/2013
The richest nation on earth has millions of full-time employees earning poverty-level wages.
Originally published 09/06/2013
How a European labor shortage after the plague led to greater economic equality.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/135751
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse