SOURCE: NY Times
Some 500 enslaved people revolted in Louisiana but were largely ignored by history. Two centuries later, an ambitious re-enactment brings their uprising back to life.
SOURCE: The Walrus
From Civil War uniforms to Viking smelts, meet the people who bring history to life.
SOURCE: BBC News
Local church leaders outside of Leipzig have objected to the "glorification" of war.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?