Originally published 10/28/2013
The Times features Martin Par's documentation of a British town transitioning from a traditional industrial community to an artistic, gentrifying community over 35 years.
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse