Originally published 12/01/2013
Two-term presidents don't fear voters like they should.
Originally published 11/07/2013
Are two terms too much for presidents?
Originally published 01/20/2013
FDR with Churchill and Stalin at the Yalta Conference in February 1945, a few months before his death.
- Rutgers historian Rudy Bell leads protest against Condoleezza Rice speaking at commencement
- Islamic history scholar Michael Cook wins Holberg Prize
- Prolific Alaskan Historian, Author, UAF Professor Claus-M. Naske Passes at Age 78
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood