by Rick Shenkman
Once again a president has been caught misleading the public about their health. In this Donald Trump is not unique.
by Peter H.R. Green, MD
Did Kennedy have celiac disease?
by Barron Lerner
Today, immediate revelations of illness are the norm among politicians.
by Laurence Leamer
Kennedy had his own heroic qualities in his refusal to live life as a semi-invalid.
- The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II
- Florence Revives Medieval Plague-Era ‘Wine Windows’ for Contactless Service
- Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
- Sunday Reading: Hiroshima
- More Than a Century Before the 19th Amendment, Women were Voting in New Jersey
- Black Americans Who Served in WWII Faced Segregation and Second-Class Roles
- Lincoln Library Cancels Exhibition Over Racial Sensitivity Concerns
- Nixon Did Call the Military on Protesters. He Just Covered It Up.
- Historians Pay Tribute: ‘Today We Live In John Hume’s Ireland, And Thank God For That’
- Let Us Drink in Public