by Rick Shenkman
Once again a president has been caught misleading the public about their health. In this Donald Trump is not unique.
by Peter H.R. Green, MD
Did Kennedy have celiac disease?
by Barron Lerner
Today, immediate revelations of illness are the norm among politicians.
by Laurence Leamer
Kennedy had his own heroic qualities in his refusal to live life as a semi-invalid.
- The 1969 Documentary That Tried to Humanize Queen Elizabeth II and The Royal Family
- The 96-Year-History of the Equal Rights Amendment
- The Amazon Rainforest under Threat
- Fact-checking ‘The Crown’: Did Queen Elizabeth let a known KGB spy work for Buckingham Palace?
- Last Survivor of 1937 Hindenburg Disaster Dies at Age 90
- A House in the Mountains by Caroline Moorehead review – a riveting tale of resistance in Turin
- Making Access Happen: NARA’s Leadership in the Digital Decade
- Using Digital History in the Classroom
- Historian James McPherson Interviewed by the World Socialist Web Site on History of Slavery and NYT's 1619 Project
- Black Perspectives Publishes Online Forum: "Researching, Teaching, and Embodying the Black Diaspora"