by Rick Shenkman
Once again a president has been caught misleading the public about their health. In this Donald Trump is not unique.
by Peter H.R. Green, MD
Did Kennedy have celiac disease?
by Barron Lerner
Today, immediate revelations of illness are the norm among politicians.
by Laurence Leamer
Kennedy had his own heroic qualities in his refusal to live life as a semi-invalid.
- 5 Ways to Rebuild Labor and Transform America
- Trump's Praise for China over Tiananmen Square Years ago was a Preview of his Support for Military Crackdowns on the George Floyd Protests
- For the First Time in 30 Years, Hong Kong Will Not Hold a Mass Vigil Commemorating the Tiananmen Square Massacre
- America's New Nihilism
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Releases “Talking About Race” Web Portal
- Why Teachers, Not Reformers, Should “Reimagine Education”
- COVID, Race, and a Pivotal Moment for America
- The Memo: Trump Lags in Polls as Crises Press
- Explaining the Insurrection Act of 1807 and Looking Back on Nixon’s Law & Order Campaign (Podcast)
- Trump Declared Himself the 'President of Law and Order.' Here's What People Get Wrong About the Origins of That Idea