Originally published 05/03/2012
Now major news organizations appear to be leading the conspiracy charge.
Originally published 05/07/2007
For the past forty years the issue of conspiracy in the Robert Kennedy assassination has continued to haunt America.
Originally published 03/25/2007
Some years following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy at the Ambassador Hotel on the night of June 4/5 1968 critics of the official version of the assassination said there were audio recordings of more than 8 shots fired when RFK was shot.
Originally published 03/19/2006
Conspiracy Thinking and the John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King Assassinations: Part I
A child dies from some unexplained illness; fisherman sail off never to return; random violence takes the life of an innocent bystander. And always behind these tragic events lies the question – Why?
Originally published 03/26/2005
The issue of a possible conspiracy in the murder of Senator Robert F. Kennedy in 1968 has once again been resurrected.
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!