SOURCE: Chicago Sun-Times
If only Richard Nixon had Listened to Jackie Robinson — The GOP Might be Doing Better than Trump Today
by Paul Kendrick and Stephen Kendrick
Despite Jackie Robinson's intercession, Richard Nixon's moment of indecision in 1960 allowed Jack Kennedy to connect his campaign with the cause of Martin Luther King and civil rights.
by David Stebenne
November 8, 2010 marks the fiftieth anniversary of the presidential election of 1960, which still very much interests those who care about disputed elections.
by James L. Baughman
Probably not, but they have been election rituals ever since.
- Fauci Donates Model to Smithsonian’s COVID-19 Collection
- The Two Memos With Enormous Constitutional Consequences
- The Democrats’ Court-Packing Plan Doesn’t Make Any Sense
- House Panel Advances Bill to Study Slavery Reparations
- House Arrest: How An Automated Algorithm Constrained Congress for a Century