SOURCE: Washington Post
Trump said in a tweet Tuesday the rough transcript will prove it was “very friendly and totally appropriate call.” To students of history, though, this is more fodder for the endless comparisons between Trump and Nixon.
by Sheldon M. Stern
Everything has a history including the writing of history itself.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong