SOURCE: The New York Times
November 2, 2019
by Jon Gambrell
Upon the 40th anniversary of the 1979 US embassy attack, Ebrahim Asgharzadeh acknowledged that the repercussions of the crisis still reverberate as tensions remain high between the U.S. and Iran.
Why are the U.S. and Iran at daggers drawn while Donald Trump has vowed to pull troops out of foreign wars?
- James E. Hinton’s Unseen Films Reframe the Black Power Movement
- Rimbaud and Verlaine: France Agonises over Digging up Gay Poets
- Would Biden or Trump End America's Forever Wars?
- Weaken the Presidency—Even If Biden Wins
- The Story Behind Amy Coney Barrett’s Little-Known Christian Group People Of Praise