Originally published 03/27/2014
The U.N.'s top human rights body has approved an international criminal investigation into alleged abuses in Sri Lanka's civil war, which ended in 2009.
Originally published 11/14/2013
Minister Keheliya Rambukwella made the statement after Cameron called for an independent inquiry into alleged war crimes in the country.
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I