Originally published 01/27/2014
Offering culture as a formula for success is risky, and the concept is a deeply flawed approach to solving social issues.
Originally published 11/14/2013
How Asian Americans became the model minority -- and why whites still consider them to be a threat.
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left