SOURCE: Los Angeles Review of Books
History Is a Story that Satisfies Power: A Conversation with Joshua Cohen (Author of "The Netanyahus")
Joshua Cohen's novel fictionalizes the American academic career of Benzion Netanyahu, whose American raised sons became huge figures in Israeli military and political history.
SOURCE: The Economist
Israel’s prime minister has reasons to suck up to nationalist politicians in eastern Europe, even if they revise their countries’ controversial history regarding Jews.
Here’s what they’re saying.
SOURCE: Heritage Foundation’s Daily Signal
Other American administrations regularly have abstained or supported U.N. resolutions critical of Israeli policy.
SOURCE: Al Jazeera
by Nicola Perugini and Neve Gordon
State-sanctioned ethnic cleansing and human rights violations are what enabled the Jewish settlers to occupy lands.
SOURCE: Madman of Chu
by Andrew Meyer
The most recent Israeli election compels Zionists to examine our principles.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
by Stanley Kutler
The real issue for Netanyahu is his determination to maintain Israel's monopoly as the region's only nuclear power.
- How the US Government Used Comics to Inform Americans About the Holocaust
- Virginia's Governor Took Away the Most Important Piece of Protest Art in the Country. What Should He Have Done?
- Congressional Commission Unveils Proposal to Rename Bases Honoring Confederates
- The Forgotten School Gun Massacre in Stockton, CA
- An Exclusive Look at the New WWI Memorial