Originally published 05/18/2014
Dancis and many in his like-minded allies once believed they could bring about permanent, serious and nonviolent change.
Originally published 12/13/2013
SDS's *other* landmark statement is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary.
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I