SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Christy Ford Chapin
It fails to learn from Medicare's success and the Affordable Care Act's struggles.
by Josh Zeitz
The GOP has plans to take apart many of Johnson’s Great Society reforms. Will Trump let them succeed?
by Robert Brent Toplin
A bad ruling in King v. Burwell – the Obamacare case – cannot match the evil of Dred Scott, but it could damage the Court’s reputation just as much.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Eric M. Patashnik and Julian E. Zelizer
There are a lot of myths and half-truths about "policy entrenchment."
- A girl named Greta and the seriously sexist history of Time’s Person of the Year
- Poll: Majority of Democrats think Obama was better president than Washington
- Civil War Soldiers Used Hair Dye to Make Themselves Look Better in Pictures, Archaeologists Discover
- Monumental statue of black man defies Confederate monuments
- From Consensus To Deadlock: Is Impeachment Still A Check On Presidents?
- Black Scholars Respond to Dr. Lorgia García Peña Tenure Denial at Harvard
- Historians Kirsten Weld and Erik Baker Interviewed About Harvard Graduate Worker Strike in Chronicle of Higher Education
- Kate Shaw: Andrew Johnson Was Impeached for Being a Racist Demagogue
- Bullets That Killed John F. Kennedy Immortalized as Digital Replicas by Smithsonian
- 37 books for history lovers: 11 Historians Select Their Favorite Books of 2019