Originally published 04/16/2014
At a meeting of the National Council for Public History in Monterey, California, historians had an answer.
Originally published 03/24/2014
The first ever unconference for independent historians proved to be a remarkable success.
Originally published 02/27/2014
Major corporations have stepped into the gap as federal and state arts and humanities budgets are slashed.
Originally published 01/03/2014
According to an AHA panel, simply by doing what public historians do best: by building relationships with the local community.
- Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
- Without World War I, what would literature look like today?
- The Secret to Early Jewish Success: Literacy
- Egypt’s Nasser is blamed for current problems by the regime
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!