Originally published 01/23/2014
For Palestinians, there is nothing in Ariel Sharon's career worth celebrating.
Originally published 01/14/2014
In death as well as in life, Sharon remains a polarizing figure.
Originally published 01/12/2014
Arik Scheinerman, who became Ariel Sharon, would go on powerfully to shape the lives of most people in Israel and the Middle East, and not for the good.
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!