SOURCE: Regina Leader-Post
It’s the subject of public debate during Indigenous research week.
SOURCE: CBC News
That’s the question roiling a Halifax university in Canada.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau affirmed that the chiefs had acted in ‘war, not murder’ when they attacked white settlers who had encroached on their land.
SOURCE: National Post
Sir John A. Macdonald's treatment of Indigenous people has come under fire in recent years.
by Jason McGraw
Juan Valdez is mad as hell and he’s not going to take it anymore.
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?
- The Surprising Things Arctic Ice Can Tell Us About Human History
- 'History on a stick’ signs disappearing too fast to keep up
- Colin Palmer, Historian of the African Diaspora, Is Dead at 75
- What and Whom Are Jewish Museums For?