by Allen Mikaelian
A visual record of the lies, fibs, and ignorance of politicians based on Politifact's database.
SOURCE: Bill Moyers website
by Chuck Lewis
Our report found that in the two years after the terrorist attacks of 9-11, President George W. Bush and seven of his administration’s top officials made at least 935 false statements.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?