SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
Brown establishes what it says is the first endowed professorship in Palestinian studies at a U.S. research institution, held by Beshara Doumani.
SOURCE: The Hill
The Trump administration is pressuring the University of North Carolina and Duke University to revise their joint Middle East studies program or risk federal funding.
SOURCE: Daniel Pipes Blog
by Daniel Pipes
"Congress should defund any Title VI Middle East studies centers that flout the law, mislead the public, and undermine the country's security."
- Alabama's State Archives Confronts Its Racist Past
- Alumni Blitz for the Liberal Arts
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg had to Leave America to See how Unfairly it Treated Women
- “The White Man Who Stayed” Tells A Story Of Activism During The Civil Rights Era (audio)
- U.K. Conservation Society Details Links to Colonialism and Slavery