by Paige Morse
Music listeners must understand the music industry's past to appreciate the convenience and affordability of today's streaming platforms.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Apple argued that if the government prevails, it could force companies to do a number of other things going forward in the name of surveillance and security.
SOURCE: The Telegraph
Masters of marrying innovation with slick design, we chart the ups and downs of the world’s most valuable brand
by Nik Rawlinson
Our History of Apple begins with a look at Apple's not so humble beginnings...
Steve Wozniak, who co-founded Apple with Steve Jobs and designed that product, remembers the early days.
- The Deficit Hawks That Make Moderate Democrats Cower
- The Muddled History of Anti-Asian Violence
- Massive Investment in Social Studies and Civics Education Proposed to Address Eroding Trust in Democratic Institutions
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Another Lost Jacob Lawrence Surfaces
- Former Procter and Gamble CEO: America and the World Need History Majors
- Part of Being a Domestic Goddess in 17th-Century Europe Was Making Medicines
- How Dr. Seuss Responded to Critics Who Called Out His Racism
- Discovery Of Schoolhouse For Black Children Now Offers A History Lesson
- People Longing for Movie Theaters During the 1918 Flu Pandemic Feels Very Familiar in 2021
- How Did "Bipartisanship" Become a Goal In Itself? (Podcast)