by Paige Morse
Music listeners must understand the music industry's past to appreciate the convenience and affordability of today's streaming platforms.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Apple argued that if the government prevails, it could force companies to do a number of other things going forward in the name of surveillance and security.
SOURCE: The Telegraph
Masters of marrying innovation with slick design, we chart the ups and downs of the world’s most valuable brand
by Nik Rawlinson
Our History of Apple begins with a look at Apple's not so humble beginnings...
Steve Wozniak, who co-founded Apple with Steve Jobs and designed that product, remembers the early days.
- How the Black Power Movement Influenced the Civil Rights Movement
- Nine books to read for Black History Month
- A Bittersweet Homecoming for Egypt’s Jews
- Institutional racism and minimal recognition: Inside Du Bois’ complicated history at Penn
- President Trump's Take on Parasite Echoes an Old Debate Over the Role of Non-American Films at the Oscars
- Gordon Wood Reviews Mary Beth Norton's ‘1774’ for the Wall Street Journal
- Black Perspectives Reviews Black Banking and Women Financial Power Brokers
- A lost history, recovered: Faded records tell the story of school segregation in Virginia
- H.R. McMaster book `Battlegrounds’ coming out in April
- Trump loves ‘Gone With the Wind.’ Historians, not so much.