The site was recently listed as part of the NPS’ Underground Railroad Network to Freedom.
SOURCE: Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media
The Hurricane Digital Memory Bank (HDMB) played an important role in documenting the stories of individuals, and offered a non-commercial digital space to collect photographs, audio diaries, or digital video that would be cared for as a digital collection.
by Mark Cave
Oral histories with responders gives us a new perspective on the disaster.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible