Emory University historian Deborah Lipstadt's acclaimed 2005 book, "History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier," which chronicles her exoneration by a British court in a sensational libel trial, is being made into a feature film.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong