Jewish leaders have warned against anti-Semitism regaining a foothold with the rise of populist politicians.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Matt Stoller
In the 1970s, a new wave of post-Watergate liberals stopped fighting monopoly power. The result is an increasingly dangerous political system.
by Charles Postel
Pairing Sanders and Trump indicates just how flexible the term populist has become and poses the question as to whether populist has any useful meaning and if so, what it might be.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
by David Greenberg
Candidates of the left, right and center have something in common: They all want to be seen as populists.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong