SOURCE: The Guardian
South Korea has pushed ahead with a highly controversial plan to introduce government-issued history textbooks in schools, despite angry protests by opposition parties and academics.
- Harry Reid on the Senate, the Supreme Court, and a Time for Major Change
- Webinar: Make the Most of Your Postdoc (10/8/2020)
- James E. Hinton’s Unseen Films Reframe the Black Power Movement
- Rimbaud and Verlaine: France Agonises over Digging up Gay Poets
- Would Biden or Trump End America's Forever Wars?