by Philip Ball
We use neat stories to explain everything from sports matches to symphonies. Is it time to leave the nursery of the mind?
Video of the Week: Empathy, Neurochemistry, and the Dramatic Arc: Paul Zak at the Future of StoryTelling 2012
by Paul Zak
Neuroscientist Paul Zak explains how the human brain responds to effective storytelling.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?