SOURCE: The Panorama
by Saul Cornell
The most prominent myth obscuring historical understanding of the Second Amendment relates to America’s frontier past.
by Carl T. Bogus
The theory: The amendment was included in part to protect slavery
by Patrick J. Charles
He also might want to reconsider Originalism. Oh, and the NRA once supported the position he now blasts as unconstitutional!
- Iran Confrontation With U.K. Reflects History of Bad Blood
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade