SOURCE: Pacific Standard
by David M. Perry
A major study led by a lifelong Republican finds no evidence that professors are deliberately giving conservative students bad grades.
SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
by Anita Bernstein
Our freedom to say what we want is not only tolerated but celebrated.
SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
by Sam Fallon
When academic self-regard becomes an intellectual style.
SOURCE: The Chronicle of Higher Education
by Cal Newport
It used to simplify crucial tasks. Now it's strangling scholars' ability to think.
- The Titanic Wreck Will Now Be Protected Under a 'Momentous Agreement' With the U.S.
- Arrested for having sex with men, this gay civil rights leader could finally be pardoned in California
- Ancient aboriginal aquaculture system older than Stonehenge uncovered by Australia wildfires
- How the Government Came to Decide the Color of Your Food
- In 1851, a Maryland Farmer Tried to Kidnap Free Blacks in Pennsylvania. He Wasn’t Expecting the Neighborhood to Fight Back
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians
- Building a digital archive for decaying paper documents, preserving centuries of records about enslaved people
- The Radical Lives of Abolitionists
- National Security Archive Releases USCYBERCOM documents which shed new light on the campaign to counter ISIS in cyberspace