SOURCE: Pacific Standard
by David M. Perry
A major study led by a lifelong Republican finds no evidence that professors are deliberately giving conservative students bad grades.
SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
by Anita Bernstein
Our freedom to say what we want is not only tolerated but celebrated.
SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
by Sam Fallon
When academic self-regard becomes an intellectual style.
SOURCE: The Chronicle of Higher Education
by Cal Newport
It used to simplify crucial tasks. Now it's strangling scholars' ability to think.
- We Insist: A Century Of Black Music Against State Violence
- The Scars of Being Policed While Black (video)
- Book Reconsideration: “A Confederacy of Dunces” — Still an American Comic Masterpiece?
- Mississippi Governor Signs Law Removing Confederate Design From State Flag
- Trump Doubles Down on 'Heritage' Defense of Confederate Statues
- Living in History: Richard Haass, Margaret MacMillan, and Annette Gordon-Reed
- Beyond ‘White Fragility’: If you Want to Let Freedom Ring, Hammer on Economic Injustice.
- The Best Histories of U.S. Policing, According to Experts
- How Mount Rushmore Became Mount Rushmore
- Princeton University Removes Woodrow Wilson From School Name (Audio)