SOURCE: Morning Call
The free, eight-session evening program aims to strengthen immigrants' understanding of the nation's revolution and evolution.
SOURCE: The Virginia Gazette
"They get to not just see it happen, they get to be a part of it happening," Media Project Manager Heather Hower said.
The $119 million museum opens next April.
SOURCE: Press Release
It will replace the Yorktown Victory Center.
- The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II
- Florence Revives Medieval Plague-Era ‘Wine Windows’ for Contactless Service
- Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
- Sunday Reading: Hiroshima
- More Than a Century Before the 19th Amendment, Women were Voting in New Jersey
- Black Americans Who Served in WWII Faced Segregation and Second-Class Roles
- Lincoln Library Cancels Exhibition Over Racial Sensitivity Concerns
- Nixon Did Call the Military on Protesters. He Just Covered It Up.
- Historians Pay Tribute: ‘Today We Live In John Hume’s Ireland, And Thank God For That’
- Let Us Drink in Public