Tim Naftali calls on Obama to declassify US intelligence community's assessment of Russian intentions and activities in the 2016 presidential election
by Tim Naftali
He notes that other presidents have declassified secrets before.
A review of documents released in the 1980s but unexamined until now shows the extent to which Jews were spying on Jews.
- Comfort From a 102-Year-Old Who has Lived Through a Flu Pandemic, the Depression and WWII
- The Supreme Court’s Disturbing Order to Effectively Disenfranchise Thousands of Wisconsin Voters
- Another Virus on the Loose: Coronavirus and White Supremacy Make a Terribly Toxic Combination
- Time For The Dems To Earn The Hatred Of The Wealthy And Connected
- A Lesson on Voting Rights—And Suppression—During a Pandemic that Students Won’t Learn in Textbooks