SOURCE: Press Release: Queen Mary University of London
Queen Mary University of London is leading a major new research project, Living with Machines, which is set to be one of the biggest and most ambitious humanities and science research initiatives ever to launch in the UK.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Is technology bringing history to life or distorting it?
SOURCE: AHA Today
by Dane Kennedy
Louis Hyman says the nature of the changes being wrought by innovation are unprecedented.
SOURCE: USA Today
Elon Musk isn't the only high-profile figure concerned about the rise of artificial intelligence.
SOURCE: Science World Report
In the novel, "Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow,” the historian warns that Artificial Intelligence will lead to a future class of useless humans.
SOURCE: Business Insider
After its last AI chatbot turned into a genocide-advocating, misogynistic, holocaust-denying racist, the company's latest project — a bot that tells you what's in photos — refuses to even look at photos of Adolf Hitler.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible