SOURCE: Press Release: Queen Mary University of London
Queen Mary University of London is leading a major new research project, Living with Machines, which is set to be one of the biggest and most ambitious humanities and science research initiatives ever to launch in the UK.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Is technology bringing history to life or distorting it?
SOURCE: AHA Today
by Dane Kennedy
Louis Hyman says the nature of the changes being wrought by innovation are unprecedented.
SOURCE: USA Today
Elon Musk isn't the only high-profile figure concerned about the rise of artificial intelligence.
SOURCE: Science World Report
In the novel, "Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow,” the historian warns that Artificial Intelligence will lead to a future class of useless humans.
SOURCE: Business Insider
After its last AI chatbot turned into a genocide-advocating, misogynistic, holocaust-denying racist, the company's latest project — a bot that tells you what's in photos — refuses to even look at photos of Adolf Hitler.
- The Titanic Wreck Will Now Be Protected Under a 'Momentous Agreement' With the U.S.
- Arrested for having sex with men, this gay civil rights leader could finally be pardoned in California
- Ancient aboriginal aquaculture system older than Stonehenge uncovered by Australia wildfires
- How the Government Came to Decide the Color of Your Food
- In 1851, a Maryland Farmer Tried to Kidnap Free Blacks in Pennsylvania. He Wasn’t Expecting the Neighborhood to Fight Back
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians
- Building a digital archive for decaying paper documents, preserving centuries of records about enslaved people
- The Radical Lives of Abolitionists
- National Security Archive Releases USCYBERCOM documents which shed new light on the campaign to counter ISIS in cyberspace