SOURCE: Letters from an American
by Heather Cox Richardson
Alex Jones's defenders on the far right claim the judgment is a political persecution. They must remember that the agents of that verdict weren't government officials, but jurors – American citizens exercising a duty to weigh facts and evidence. Maybe the excesses of MAGA need to meet a jury as well.
SOURCE: Made By History at the Washington Post
by Tracy L. Barnett
The settlement between Remington and the families of victims does not accept fault, but it does establish the dangerous connection between the marketing of guns as totems of masculinity and the damage done by young men who acquire them with ease.
This Historian Just Made It Likelier that Sandy Hook Parents Will Be Able to Press Their Case Against Remington
by Pamela Haag
She’s got the evidence that bolsters their case that Remington’s marketing has long targeted teenage boys.
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup