For advertising and sponsorship rate information click hereStatistics:
Impact:In twelve years, HNN has established a prestigious reputation and attracted an influential audience of intellectuals, students, pundits, and history buffs. Google searches frequently turn up HNN articles at or near the top listings. (Want to know the difference between Sunnis and Shiites? Do a Google search. HNN's explainer tops the list.)
Page Views: 1.5 million page views per month.
Unique Visits:More than 300,000 unique visitors per month.
Hits: Over 7.6 million hits per month.
Subscribers: HNN has more than 11,000 weekly subscribers. The newsletter is distributed three times per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. A survey indicates that they include:
When we asked readers who receive our newsletter to take part in the survey that produced the results above, 1,300 responded: an astonishingly high rate. 56% of readers visit the site every week. 30% visit at least twice a week. 45% say they come for intellectual stimulation.
While 30% of our visitors come directly to the site, most readers are referred by either search engines or other websites.
Banners:Home page: animated banners, rich media400x60 - max file size 20k468X60 - max file size 20k234x60 - max file size 20k300x250 - max file size 20k300x100 - max file size 20k
300x50 - max file size 20k150x150 - max file size 18k
All pages: animated banners, rich media
468X60 - max file size 20k234x60 - max file size 20k300x250 - max file size 20k300x100 - max file size 20k
300x50 - max file size 20k150x150 - max file size 18k Sky Scraper Banner:120x600 - max file size 20kWeekly Newsletters Banner:468X60 - max file size 20k History News Network Benefits:- EVERY BANNER ... EVERY PAGE ... EVERY DAY- Daily website banners and three weekly newsletter messages- Draws tens of thousands of readers from other websites- Attractive rate packages available- Change content as often as you like - “Flash" (animated) banners For advertising and sponsorship rate information click here
HNN attracts some 350,000 visitors a month and more than 800,000 page views.
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"