Chaz Ebert Developing Emmett Till MovieBreaking News
tags: Emmett Till, Movie
The book was co-written by Till’s mother, the late Mamie Till-Mobley, and journalist Christopher Benson.
Till was 14 and visiting relatives in the Mississippi Delta when he was lynched after reportedly whistling at a white woman in 1955. Till’s murder galvanized the Civil Rights Movement.
comments powered by Disqus
- Leading Expert on Housing Discrimination Suing Appraisers for Discrimination
- A Century After the Elaine Massacre, Black Farmers in Arkansas Demand Justice
- American Democracy Wasn't Built to be Democratic
- VP Menon, the Civil Servant who Held India Together
- Nicole Hemmer on Alex Jones and the Right-Wing Media Machine