Museum at Nixon's library gets makeoverBreaking News
tags: Nixon Library
A museum dedicated to Richard Nixon's presidency is getting a makeover that will include interactive exhibits appealing to younger, tech-savvy visitors, officials said Monday.
The galleries at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum in California's Orange County are getting a $15 million upgrade to add more audio and video features and include interactive touchscreens common to most modern museum exhibits. Another $10 million will be spent to expand programming and educational activities.
The galleries have been little changed since the museum opened in 1990, except for an exhibit on the Watergate scandal that opened in 2011.
comments powered by Disqus
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents
- France Battles Over Whether to "Cancel" or Celebrate Napoleon
- West Virginia Univ. Researcher Wins Carnegie Award for Study of Appalachian Feminism
- Teacher Appreciation Week: In a Tough Year, These Educators Stood Out