Korean War Museum serves as reminder of 'forgotten war'Breaking News
tags: Korean War, Korean War Museum
At the Korean War Museum in Seoul, Chung Kwon Park leads mostly American tourists through the history of the Korea War.
"War broke out in June 1950," Park describes. It's a history he says many Americans and even younger South Koreans have forgotten.
"Most the Americans I have met, have a very small idea of the Korean War, most of the post-war generation here thought 'that happened, that's it,' you could say the Korean War had been the forgotten war," Park explained.
comments powered by Disqus
- How the US Government Used Comics to Inform Americans About the Holocaust
- Virginia's Governor Took Away the Most Important Piece of Protest Art in the Country. What Should He Have Done?
- Congressional Commission Unveils Proposal to Rename Bases Honoring Confederates
- The Forgotten School Gun Massacre in Stockton, CA
- An Exclusive Look at the New WWI Memorial