Doing History in the Age of Trump: An interview with James LoewenHistorians in the News
tags: bias, Trump, Truth
Sociologist James W. Loewen is the author of many books including, Lies My Teacher Told Me and Teaching What Really Happened: How to Avoid the Tyranny of Textbooks and Get Students Excited About Doing History. He was interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 5, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association.
comments powered by Disqus
- How the US Government Used Comics to Inform Americans About the Holocaust
- Virginia's Governor Took Away the Most Important Piece of Protest Art in the Country. What Should He Have Done?
- Congressional Commission Unveils Proposal to Rename Bases Honoring Confederates
- The Forgotten School Gun Massacre in Stockton, CA
- An Exclusive Look at the New WWI Memorial