The History of the American System of InterrogationNews at Home
tags: legal history, Mass Incarceration, criminal justice system
Donald E. McInnis is a California criminal defense attorney and the author of She's So Cold: Murder, Accusations and the System that Devastated a Family (June 2019; https://donaldmcinnis.com). He represented Aaron Houser in the Stephanie Crowe murder case. Over the span of his 40-year legal career, Mr. McInnis has worked alternately for the prosecution and for the defense, having served as a deputy district attorney for two California counties and as a deputy public defender for one California county during his early professional years.
comments powered by Disqus
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup