The Conservative Case for Moving Forrest's BustNews at Home
tags: Civil War, Nathan Bedford Forrest, Confederate memorial, commemoration
Michael Nelson is Fulmer Professor of Political Science at Rhodes College and a Senior Fellow at the University of Virginia’s Miller Center. His book Clinton’s Elections: 1992, 1996, and the Birth of a New Era of Governance will be published later this month by the University Press of Kansas.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?