Congress in Times of Crisis (Webinar): 7:00 PM EDT, Monday June 22Historians in the News
tags: Congressional history, Lectures, Public Programs
Join historians Edward Ayers of the University of Richmond and Joanne Freeman of Yale University and political scientist Norman Ornstein of the American Enterprise Institute for a program exploring Congress in times of crisis from America's founding, through the Civil War to today. Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates.
comments powered by Disqus
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel