Donald Trump's "1776 Commission" for "Patriotic Education"Hot Topics
tags: history education, Donald Trump, 1776 commission
On September 17, Donald Trump called for a commission to require the teaching of history to encourage patriotism and reject critical interpretations of the nation's past. Click here to view HNN's coverage of the topic, both original essays and reposted content from around the web.
comments powered by Disqus
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup