How Decades of Housing Discrimination Hurts Fresno in the PandemicBreaking News
tags: segregation, housing, Fair Housing
In Fresno CA ,the coronavirus pandemic has magnified damage caused by decades of discriminatory housing practices. Residents in the poorest neighborhoods are hit hardest. This January 2021 video is a collaboration between Retro Report and Fresnoland.
comments powered by Disqus
- Where Americans Agree and Disagree on Teaching Race in School
- Is Alito's Plan to Repeal the 20th Century?
- Why the End of Roe Isn't Likely to Energize the Democrats
- Smithsonian Announces Plans to Return Looted, Unethically Sourced Artifacts
- Traveling Smithsonian Exhibition to Highlight 1968 Poor People's Campaign
- The Rent is Too Damn High(ly Central to Modern Economies)
- The Anti-Abortion Movement's Pre-Roe Roots
- Virtual Event: Scholars Discuss Free Speech at American Writers Museum May 18
- Abortion Historian Gillian Frank on Religious Leaders who Once Helped Women End Pregnancies
- Tim Snyder Discusses Putin's "Big Lie" about Ukraine on Maddow