History News Network: Where teachers-in-the-know (and hundreds of thousands of others) go to find out the history behind the stories in the news. It's free. It's timely. It's credible.
Says Eric Foner: "I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world."
Join HNN's growing list of members! We receive more than 10 million hits a month.
To join HNN sign up for our free newsletter! (We do not sell, loan, or share the email addresses of subscribers.)
About HNN's Newsletters
HNN dispatches three newsletters a week:
● Monday Original articles published by historians on HNN
● Wednesday Breaking News & Historians in the News
● Friday Roundup of articles on other sites
To unsubscribe from HNN's newsletter, click here.
Changing Your Email Address
If you want to change your subscriber email address just send us an email indicating your old email address and new email address: Email us by clicking here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Emails Show U of Mississippi Officials Concerned that Fired Historian Criticized Private Prison Ties, Upset Donors
- Heather Ann Thompson and Joe William Trotter, Jr. on the Value of Urban History
- The Color Line (Review Essay)
- Bouie: Manchin and Sinema Have Their History Wrong
- American Education Is Founded on White Race Theory